79 "Dragon-Slayer” Headlines

Dear Friend,

Banish the thought.

If you're expecting headlines from Jay's 100 Greatest Headlines Ever Written or Carl’s 2001 Greatest Headlines Ever Written, you're going to be disappointed.
Both those volumes are good and I recommend you to get a copy of them, but these headlines are different. These headlines are mine.
This is my OWN private collection of headlines. They're my "muse," my source of ideas and inspiration. Some you may have read before. Many you’ll find nowhere else.
I hope you'll see the value of this collection too and capitalize on its potential for yourself.
Dan has finally created a simple and easy to use AUTOMATIC "sales message creator"…that… even an illiterate can use to "snap together" an order pulling sales letter like a child's jigsaw puzzle.


Labels: ,



Copyright © Ebook N Music N Movies.
Powered by Blogger.
Design by webbilgi.org